Did you know?
We select project partners and the initiatives we support based on the following criteria to ensure they are highly effective and sustainable.
- The ocean is our greatest source of oxygen.
- 94% of life on earth is aquatic.
- Most of Earth’s volcanic activity happens in the ocean.
- Climate change impacting the Atlantic could put Northern Europe in a “deep freeze.”
- Spanning 133,000 square miles, the Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest living structure is in the ocean.
Especially curated for you! Check out these incredible videos about our oceans.
Coffee Break Watch
Lunch & Learn
Hear what these inspiring organisations are doing to help with ocean conservation.
Great articles with sustainable tips that you can easily incorporate into everyday life.
Join us on our mission as we address our planet’s most pressing challenges
Join the movement for a better world. Our educational resources help you learn new habits, support ethical brands and discover simple ways to contribute towards a healthy planet.
Engage your employees, customers and local community in a meaningful way by supporting conservation and regeneration. Our partnerships help generate sustainable impacts for years to come.