Leaving A Legacy Projects
Green Generation Initiative
The initiative focuses on nurturing young environmental enthusiasts, greening schools, environmental education, addressing food insecurity by planting fruit trees as well as inculcating a tree growing culture for forest cover increment.
Focus: Community Resilience & Childhood Education
Junda Village Mangroves
Intitiative focuing on enhancing Mariculture development and Mangrove conservation through the restoration of mangrove degraded areas and creating employment for the community whilst engaging them in activities associated with environment conservation.
Focus: Mariculture Regeneration & Carbon Mitigation
How we select our partner projects
We select project partners and the initiatives we support based on the following criteria to ensure they are highly effective and sustainable:
- The initiatives are run by grass root organisations that are managed and operate locally to the communities they serve
- The organisations or individuals running the initiatives are experienced and have a good track record of implementing effective environmental initiatives.
- The initiatives elicit the involvement and support of local communities
- The initiatives have a positive and sustainable impact environmentally, socially and economically in the communities they serve
- The initiatives target areas that are in highest need of resilience to climate change
How to get involved
Join as an organisation
Our aligned value programs offer businesses an opportunity to contribute and engage with projects that provide both environmental benefits and direct social impact.
Join as an individual
Leaving a Legacy offers a unique opportunity for individuals to contribute towards climate mitigation through our unique gift boxes. Treat yourself or the people you love, whilst creating a positive environmental and social impact.