Struggling to find the perfect gift for the eco-lover in your life?
Look no further. We have you covered.
Leaving a Legacy’s Tree-T Box is the most impactful gift you can give.
Each box purchase helps to support organisation’s and projects that are working towards:
- Forest restoration
- Gender equality
- Sustainable nature-based income
- Biodiversity regeneration
- Childhood education
- Refugee empowerment
- Climate change
How does one box do all of that?
It’s simple actually. Leaving a Legacy is on a mission to restore 1 billion hectares. The projects we partner with have a focus on creating community benefits from sustainable regeneration & reforestation practices. Leaving a Legacy plants 8 trees for each box purchased, across 2 of our fantastic projects.
We teamed up with our good friends at Superfoodio & Nemi teas. Two impact-driven brands who’s treats make the yummiest filling of this gift.
As part of the Tree-T Box Initiative, Leaving a Legacy and Superfoodio will plant a further 4 more trees across both sites!
What’s included in the Tree-T box?
A thoughtfully hand-packed collection of goodies that are made with the finest plant-based ingredients. Get tastebuds dancing with these luxurious chocolates alongside a cup of Nemi green sencha tea. Plus you get a tree planting certificate to certify your trees will be planted.
- DELICIOUS VEGAN CHOCOLATE, SNACKS AND GREEN TEA GIFT HAMPER – Packed full of delightful healthy treats. This dairy-free and refined sugar free bundle of nutty chocolates and snacks is the perfect gift for a loved one. A fantastic gift filled with nuttin’ but love!
- NEMI TEAS GREEN TEA – Nemi Teas are a fantastic London based tea company that offers a variety of delicious organic, and Fairtrade tea blends. All packaging is biodegradable and plastic free! This hamper contains delicate steamed green tea leaves from the hills of Southern India.
- 8 INDIGENOUS TREES PLANTED – Each box plants 4 Mangrove trees in Tudor Creek and 4 native trees in Kakamega Forest. These projects sustainably support local communities and biodiversity.
- TREE PLANTING GIFT CERTIFICATE – All boxes contain a certificate of reforestation. Certificates are printed on recycled card using eco-friendly toners.
- ALL-NATURAL & REFINED SUGAR FREE– All products are made using balanced and wholesome plant-based ingredients only! You need not worry about any nasty additives or snacks teeming with sugar.
- FREE POSTAGE & PACKING – We currently only ship within the UK.
ALLERGY ADVICE: Products contain peanuts and tree nuts. Produced in a facility that handles tree nuts, gluten, soya bean products, sesame seeds, dried fruit and dairy.
Do you deliver outside of the UK and/or overseas?
Unfortunately no. We only deliver within the UK.
When will my order be shipped?
Orders are shipped the following working day from when you order.
When will my trees be planted?
Our planting projects have ongoing planting days throughout the year. Once your trees have been planted we’ll notify you with an update via email.
Can I visit the projects?
Yes you can , although we don’t advise hopping on a plane just to do that. If you happen to be in the area you can get in touch with us to arrange a tour. Most of our projects also train local people as tour guides as a way for them to make a sustainable income from these projects.
What is the packaging made from?
In terms of packaging, the button sweets are Code 4 recyclable at this stage. As it is a nut butter based confection that can melt and/or seep through paper-based packaging currently available on the market. However, there is a new and improved solution that is currently being trialled that provides a strong barrier and is even more sustainable then the current solution. All other packaging is paper-based.
Are the chocolate products ethically sourced?
We are happy to confirm that the chocolate products are sourced from ethical suppliers only.
Our suppliers work across the whole value chain from educating farmers and cultivating refined flavour cocoa on their own farms to creating the tastiest chocolate with their in-house experts. Everything is driven by the passion to transform people’s lives and livelihoods for the better, to protect and enhance the world we live in and, of course, to help companies and brands around the world make delicious and impactful chocolate products.
Any other questions?
If you can’t find an answer to a question you have, then please get in touch with us at email@example.com We are always more than happy to answer any queries you might have.
LAL is a profit for purpose organisation. 100% of our profits go directly to these projects.